Central Archive Index #1
(arranged by type)
Birth + Baptism
Death + Memorials
Census + Census Substitutes
City Trade Directories
Employment + Conviction
- 1749 Elphin Diocese, County Roscommon (Census)
- 1751 Ikerrin Barony, County Tipperary (Census)
- 1783 Ballinrobe, County Mayo (Census)
- 1796 Spinning Wheel Survey
- 1821 Kilreekill, County Galway (Census)
- 1821 Kiltullagh, County Galway (Census)
- 1831 Tithe Defaulters, County Tipperary
- 1848 William Smith O'Brien Petition
- 1851 Dublin City (Census)
- Tithe Applotment Books (1824 - 1838)
- Griffith's Primary Valuation (1848 - 1864)
- Surname Index Volumes (Summary of Tithe Applotment Books and Griffith's Primary Valuation)
- 1901 Census of Ireland
- 1911 Census of Ireland
- Irish Pensions (1908 - 1922) (searches 1841 + 1851 Census Returns)
- Naturalization Records for the New England States, U.S.A.
- U.S. Census (1860) New York State, U.S.A.
- U.S. Census (1860) Ohio State, U.S.A.
- U.S. Census (1860) Illinois-North, Illinois State, U.S.A.
- U.S. Census (1870) Cook County, Illinois State, U.S.A.
- Federal Census (1871) Ontario
- U.S. Census (1880 soundex) Illinois State, U.S.A.
- U.S. Census (1900 soundex) Illinois State, U.S.A.
Special thanks are due to the following members :-
- Jack and Louise Boyde : transcripts for Ontario, Canada
- Francis R. Bradley : transcripts for U.S. Civil War
- Marty Cassidy : transcripts for Ohio, U.S.A. and Trans-Atlantic Voyagers
- Ron Earhart : transcripts for Ohio (1860), U.S.A.
- Colleen Flannery : transcripts of Tipperary memorials
- James Flannery : transcripts for New York (1860), U.S.A.
- Martin W. Flannery : transcripts for the States of Queensland and Victoria, Australia
- Walter H. Flannery : transcripts for U.S. Civil War and Naturalization Records for the New England States
- Erin Karth : transcripts for Illinois, U.S.A.